The Walden Woods Projects prides itself on being a premier resource that offers extensive information about Thoreau, ideas for teaching Thoreau and guided talks and experiences that engage students in the land, literature and legacy of Thoreau! Below are some of our most popular programs and resources, used by educators across the country:
- Skype in the Classroom
- Art of Nature Poster Project
- Live Deliberately Essay Contest
- Henry’s HatSM Elementary Program
- World Wide Waldens
- Teacher-created Curriculum Units
- Teacher’s Guide to Transcendentalism
- Bring your students to Walden Woods!
- Study Corner for students
If you do not see what you’re looking for, here is a link to other Thoreau-related resources:
Please contact us if you have unanswered questions after checking out the above links.